4th forms. Model for speaking

Good afternoon!
Do you like reading stories about kings, witches and dragons? Me too.
I love fairy tales and cartoons. They are always interesting and exciting.
Who is your favourite bad character? Well, for me, it’s Ursula from “Little Mermaid
She lives in an underwater cave in the Atlantic ocean.
I think, Ursula is not ugly.  She is tall and fat. She’s half woman and half octopus.   She’s got short straight white hair, big grey eyes and bright red lips.
Ursula can do unusual things. She can do dark magic.
What about her hobbies? She loves turning mermaids into small monsters. Not Nice (Great/ Amazing/ Thrilling)!!!
She is really wicked because she is a sea witch. She is nasty and bossy. But she can be funny. And she is brainy.
Don’t you think she’s really mean? I really like her and I know many people feel the same way too!!!

Thank you for your time